20 Aug The Alpina Gstaad
The Alpina Gstaad is a 5-star addition to this old time favourite resort. Approaching nearly a decade of operation, it has firmly established itself as one of the top luxurious hotels. Located in a slightly elevated position, just a short walk to the resort centre and a shuttle to any of the ski lifts.
Comprising of 57 rooms and suites, the Alpina Gstaad perfectly blends traditional antique woods with modern, fresh textures. All in keeping with the fantastic Swiss luxury found throughout Gstaad.
- Deluxe Rooms (31-33 sqm): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony. Views towards Gstaad village or Schönried mountain.
- Junior Suites (63 sqm): Double bedroom with lounge area, en-suite bathroom and balcony. Mountain views.
- Deluxe Suites (77 sqm): Double bedroom, lounge area with fireplace. En-suite bathroom.
- Grand Luxe Suites (98 sqm): Double bedroom, spacious dining area and Alpine-stone fireplace. South-facing terrace views
- Chalet Suite (225 sqm): Three bedrooms, all en-suite with north and south facing views. Spacious living area, open kitchen and bar table and direct access to a larger balcony.
- Panorama Suite (400 sqm): Three bedroom duplex Panorama Suite is with views to the north and south. Including kitchen, living room, private spa, Jacuzzi and fitness/massage area.
Services and facilities
The 2000m2 large Six Senses Spa presents luxury and wellbeing at its best. Ultra-modern fitness centre with private trainers, yoga studio, salt grottos, juice bar and diverse pool facilities. Hamam with couples treatments on request and year-round heated outdoor pool in the spacious park. Exclusive product range with Six Senses and Biologique Recherche, personal lifestyle-coaching with guest therapists.
Food & Drinks
MEGU: Having just been awarded it’s first Michelin star (October 2016) this modern Japanese restaurant takes diners on a culinary journey of discovery by Head Chef Takumi Murase, exploring some of Japan’s most unusual ingredients and dishes.
Restaurant Sommet: For casual fine dining and creative all day menus, serving delicious steaks as the speciality, in a rustic Swiss setting.
Swiss Stubli: The traditional Swiss restaurant serving classic local dishes and Alpine favourites such as fondue and raclette.
Alpina Lounge & Bar: The sophisticated hotel lounge bar offers stunning mountain and valley views, from the comfort of your armchair next to the burning log fire.
Wine Cellar: With over 1,700 bottles sourced from the world’s leading winemakers, this cellar provides the perfect setting to enjoy a regional wine or fine vintage. Available upon prior appointment.
Cigar Lounge: Inspired by the 1930’s chic of one of Havana’s most famous establishments, there is a selection of over 50 cigars to choose from.